One year part time MSc program from Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy, is designed for the general dentist who has already taken the first step towards the field of oral surgical treatments.
The 4 module master program takes your time constraints and job responsibilities into consideration. It is designed to prioritize your clinical activities. All the modules will take place in Italy at Istituto Stomatologico Toscano, Pisa.
The modules will include basic to advanced procedures on patients, to be mentored by International and Indian faculty. There will be evaluation exam after each module. The program will also include 8 case presentations of oral surgery and implantology and a master thesis and final exam.
- University Master Course inscription
- Organization – travel support to Italy
- Foreign title recognition management support
- Gadgets for the active trainings
- Mentor support for clinics and graduation requirements